School of Music
- We have provided private music lessons since 1997.
- Our students range in age from 4½ to senior adults.
- The school is divided into 3 semesters. Our spring semester will start on January 11 and will end May 26. If you are interested in our openings or can't remember your lesson day/time, click the blue link. Click here to view the Spring 2016 schedule. (Once open, click on the chart to enlarge. The areas in orange with name are times that have been secured with payment, green areas are not paid for yet.) If you do NOT see an availabe time, please let us know to put you on the waiting list. Sometimes students are unable to complete the semester. If we have your contact information we can let you know when something opens.
- Existing students will register for the summer or fall session by May 12th. Feel free to contact us and let us know what kind of time you are needing so we can contact you as soon as that is available. The SPRING 2016 schedule will be uploaded around January 7th.
|Spring (January - May)|
|Summer (June - August)|
|Fall (August - December)|
- Areas of study include bassoon, bass clarinet, cello, clarinet, flute, guitar, oboe, percussion, piano, piccolo, violin, viola, and voice
- Lessons length 15, 30, 45 & 60 minutes.
|The 15 minute lesson is designed for our younger students not yet in school. The only areas we will teach students this young is in violin and piano. If you wish to do four trial lessons, we will charge four the four weeks and then determine if the student is ready.|
- Our average number of lessons taught in the school year is 250 a week.
About our Instructors:
- Click here to meet the instructors.
- All of our instructors are background screened and take a yearly abuse prevention training course.
For our Students:
- Recital pictures from various years (Spring is our biggest recital time but do a few in the fall as well.)
How to reach us:
- 629-5683 x 160