School of Music
- We have provided private music lessons since 1997.
- Our students range in age from 4½ to senior adults.
- The school is divided into 3 semesters. Our fall semester will start on August 18. If you are interested in our openings or can't remember your lesson day/time, click this link and it will take you to the schedule. Click here to view the FALL 2014 schedule. Our fall session is about to END. We will open up for our Spring semester on Jauary 5th. Please check back for that schedule or call the office regarding openings.
|Spring (January - May)|
|Summer (June - August)|
|Fall (August - December)|
- Areas of study include bassoon, bass clarinet, cello, clarinet, flute, guitar, oboe, percussion, piano, piccolo, violin, viola, and voice
- Lessons length 15, 30, 45 & 60 minutes.
|The 15 minute lesson is designed for our younger students not yet in school. The only areas we will teach students this young is in violin and piano. If you wish to do four trial lessons, we will charge four the four weeks and then determine if the student is ready.|
- Our average number of lessons taught in the school year is between 185 - 210 a week.
About our Instructors:
- Click here to meet the instructors.
- All of our instructors are background screened and take a yearly abuse prevention training course.
For our Students:
- Recital pictures from various years (Spring is our biggest recital time but do a few in the fall as well.)
- Calendar of School of Music Events
How to reach us:
- 629-5683 x 160