School of Music
- We have provided private music lessons since 1997.
- Our students range in age from 4½ to senior adults.
- The school is divided into 3 semesters. Our fall semester will start on August 24 and will end December 17. If you are interested in our openings or can't remember your lesson day/time, click this link and it will take you to the schedule. Click here to view the FALL 2015 schedule. (Once open, click on the chart to enlarge. The areas in yellow with name are possibly taken, yellow areas with no name are available.) If you do NOT see an availabe time, please let us know to put you on the waiting list. Sometimes students are unable to complete the semester. If we have your contact information we can let you know when something opens. At this time there are some additional colors on the chart. The areas that are in green are spots reserved but not paid for yet. If a student fails to make their payment, it will be opened up soon.
- Existing students will register for the Spring session by December 10th. New students will register week of December 14 or after our next session starts up. Feel free to contact us and let us know what kind of time you are needing so we can contact you as soon as that is available. The SPRING 2016 schedule will be uploaded around January 7th.
|Spring (January - May)|
|Summer (June - August)|
|Fall (August - December)|
- Areas of study include bassoon, bass clarinet, cello, clarinet, flute, guitar, oboe, percussion, piano, piccolo, violin, viola, and voice
- Lessons length 15, 30, 45 & 60 minutes.
|The 15 minute lesson is designed for our younger students not yet in school. The only areas we will teach students this young is in violin and piano. If you wish to do four trial lessons, we will charge four the four weeks and then determine if the student is ready.|
- Our average number of lessons taught in the school year is between 185 - 210 a week.
About our Instructors:
- Click here to meet the instructors.
- All of our instructors are background screened and take a yearly abuse prevention training course.
For our Students:
- Recital pictures from various years (Spring is our biggest recital time but do a few in the fall as well.)
How to reach us:
- 629-5683 x 160