2016 Mission Trip Opportunities
In 2016, we will continue to visit and support a number of continued partnerships as well as add a few new opportunities.
Ocala, Florida - Multiple Opportunities | Info Sheet
Cabana, Peru - Trip Dates: Dependent on Team Members | Trip Info Sheet | Serving our adopted people group
Things to Think About:
- If God has placed a "place" on your heart and we are not headed there this year, let's chat. You can get additional ideas for travel at namb.net and imb.org.
- If you have never been on a short-term mission trip before, read this article. If you still feel that God is leading you to go, let's chat.
- Trip applications:
- Trip Costs include transportation, in-county costs, insurance and airfare estimates. Final trip price is dependent on airfare price at the time of booking and can add or subtract from the cost of the trip.
- You must have a passport for all of the trips outlined above except Ocala and Tallahasee. If you have issues in getting a passport, please contact the Missions Office. To apply for a passport, go to travel.state.gov/passport and follow the instructions for new applicants or to renew your passport.
- Please make sure to read the Trip Information Sheet specific to the trip you are interested in. A non-refundable deposit per person is due at the first team meeting. This deposit will enable us to make a commitment to the airlines and secure the best possible fares.
- Do you need to raise funds? Make sure to look through the Raising Funds packet. You can also pick up preprinted sheets from the Church Office.