Symphony of Prayer
A Symphony of Prayer
5OO VOICES RAISED IN PRAYER
500 VOICES is a committed team whose members pledge themselves to invest ONE HOUR A WEEK FOR ONE YEAR in “A Symphony of Prayer”. This symphony of prayer will seek to achieve kingdom purposes in and through FBC, Ocala, our Nation and World.
The idea is simple, but strategically critical. 500 VOICES will enlist our body of believers through a unified and focused prayer guide. Requests will be made known and praise proclaimed.
Sign up to join the team of the 500 Voices Raised in Prayer and to receive the quarterly prayer guide.
“If you will Symphonize (agree) on earth, He will Harmonize from Heaven, It’s incredible what shall be accomplished” (Selected)
The plan is really very simple. Each “singer” may make his or her own plan and schedule for individual or group participation. This may be all at one time or spread through several sessions. How you do it is entirely up to you but here are just a few of the ways you could choose to participate:
5 - 10 minutes:
- Small group prayer in Sunday School, home Bible studies, Sunday evening and Wednesday Bible Study/Prayer Meetings, youth groups, choir, deacon/pastor prayer team, committee meetings, etc.
- Church Prayer Chain
- Prayer walking in the worship center or on the grounds, for any amount of time, between 8 and 9 a.m. on Sunday morning
- Family devotions
- Fasting and praying during one mealtime one day a week
- Personal devotions in your own home every morning or evening
- Becoming an intercessor in the church Prayer Room (by schedule)
- Praying in the prayer room during the Bible Study hour for every teacher, class, lesson (by schedule)
- Praying in the prayer room during the worship service for hearts to be open to the Gospel message (by schedule) –2 from contemporary worship, 2 from traditional worship, 2 from the deacon body