2014 Mission Trip Opportunities
2014 will bring a number of opportunities to share the Story of Jesus around the world. If you are interested in a short-term mission trip, teams are now forming! Application & payment due dates begin in February. If you are interested in going On Mission with FBC Ocala in the new year, let us know and please be praying! Please review the Important Notes section below and then contact us.
- *Trip Costs include transportation, in-county costs, insurance and airfare estimates. Final trip price is dependent on airfare price at the time of booking and can add or subtract from the cost of the trip.
- You must have a passport for all of the trips outlined above, except Florida and Ohio. If you have issues in getting a passport, please contact the Missions Office. To apply for a passport, go to travel.state.gov/passport and follow the instructions for new applicants or to renew your passport.
- A non-refundable deposit per person is due at the first team meeting. This deposit will enable us to make a commitment to the airlines and secure the best possible fares.
- Please make sure to read the Trip Information Sheet specific to the trip you are interested in.
- Uganda Only - The Uganda government requires that you present evidence of yellow fever vaccination prior to admittance and also that your passport not expire for 6 months after your entry date. This means your current passport must be valid through June 2015. If it expires before then, you must file for a renewal this summer.