Sundays at 9:45 AM
Groups meet in the Education Building, the two story stucco building north of the Sanctuary. Enter any of the glass doors except the preschool canopy entrance, and the hallways will lead you to the CrossRoads Cafe. You will find an Information Center staffed by people ready to help you and your family find your groups!
Adult Study for Traditional Small Groups: Minor Prophets
Mar. 29 The Promised Messiah Zechariah 8:1-8; 9:9-12
1. Faithful (Zechariah 8:1-8)
2. King (Zechariah 9:9)
3. Creator of Peace (Zechariah 9:10)
4. Victor (Zechariah 9:11-12)
Apr. 5 The Declaration Luke 24:1-12
1. The Empty Tomb (Luke 24:1-3)
2. The Risen Lord Declared (Luke 24:4-8)
3. Sure Witnesses (Luke 24:9-12)
Apr. 12 The Promise Fulfilled Luke 24:19-35
1. The Questions Raised (Luke 24:19-24)
2. The Old Testament Fulfilled (Luke 24:25-27)
3. The Messiah Revealed (Luke 24:28-32)
4. The Resurrection Proclaimed (Luke 24:33-35)
How can I know Christ?
Questions or comments? Contact us.
Adult Groups, Leaders, and Locations