Sundays at 9:45 AM
Groups meet in the Education Building, the two story stucco building north of the Sanctuary. Enter any of the glass doors except the preschool canopy entrance, and the hallways will lead you to the CrossRoads Cafe. You will find an Information Center staffed by people ready to help you and your family find your groups!
Adult Study for Traditional Small Groups: Minor Prophets
Mar. 1 God Is Nahum 1:1-8
1. Jealous (Nahum 1:1-3a)
2. Sovereign (Nahum 1:3b-6)
3. Good (Nahum 1:7)
4. Just (Nahum 1:8)
Mar. 8 Everyone Accountable Zephaniah 1:1-11
1. Judgment Encompasses Everyone (Zephaniah 1:1-3)
2. The Danger of Spiritual Compromise (Zephaniah 1:4-6)
3. A Day of Reckoning (Zephaniah 1:7-11)
Mar. 15 Our Great Salvation Zephaniah 3:8-17
1. Wait in Faith (Zephaniah 3:8)
2. Call on God (Zephaniah 3:9-13)
3. Celebrate Salvation (Zephaniah 3:14-17)
How can I know Christ?
Questions or comments? Contact us.
Adult Groups, Leaders, and Locations