Worship: Sundays at 8:30am and 11:00   Map/Directions

Comments about broadcast

Posted by Don DePew on March 3, 2009 at 9:54am

Leave a comment about today's broadcast.

5 Comments »

Don Branson Says:
3/23/2009 1:42:28 PM

Don I enjoy watching the archived sermons on my computer. But I have noticed since the change over to the new look that I cannot get any of the sermons that are listed except Dr. Henry's Lord Supper Service. Is that a problem on your end or mine? Also, a suggestion. Would it be possible to put up the entire Sunday service for at least a few days before you just archive the sermon. Sometimes I have to be out of town on Sunday and by the time I get back late on Monday I have no way of seeing the entire service. Thank you for all the hard work you do. One final question, is that you playing the drums in the early service? Don Branson

Don DePew Says:
3/23/2009 1:50:17 PM

Don: We don't seem to be having any problems with the other archived messages. You may want to check that you have the latest version of Media Player installed. Due to copyright restrictions on the music, we cannot archive that portion of the services. We also would eat up a lot of hard drive space on our servers even if we could. I had been playing the drums most of the time at 9 AM since we started that service but have recently not been playing as much. So, yes...and..no! Have a great week! -Don

Capt. Allen and Karen Blair Says:
4/19/2009 11:57:56 AM

Allen and I are members of First Baptist Church. We are in Montana for a few months and always watch every Sunday via the computer! Our nephew, Travis Daniels, was baptized today! If it were not for you, Don, .....we would have missed this blessed event!! We watched as Travis was baptized and we cried! We felt as if we were right there with all the family members!! John and Penny Blair are Allen's parents ....who are not only members now, but, John is a deacon! Thanks for live broadcasting! Last year, we watched the Memorial Service which honored our son, Robert Blair, kia Iraq. We were here in Montana and again, we felt like we were there with all of you! Karen

Harold Easley Says:
8/9/2009 12:16:42 PM

8/9/09 We have just finished enjoying your webcast of your service. When we are unable to attend our church we tune in to your webcast. We are close friends of Jacklyn and Craig and Adele her mother in Comanche tx. Pray for thier sucess in there new endeavor. The music and message of assurance was outstanding. Would like to obtain a CD or DVD of the message.

Becky Maynard Says:
8/23/2009 12:04:46 PM

I first listened to the service 2 weeks ago. I loved it! The Pastor was really good. It was a great message on the Assurance of Salvation. I listened today and the music/worship time-Wow! Presence of God. Then the message about the Ps. 23-Wow!. I am excited to go through the series about the 23rd Psalm and really like the Pastor. Thank you.